Thematic Identity


25 THEMES 




  • I think this theme shooting project was a neat idea. I found it difficult to find things to take pictures of because the words we had aren't ordinary objects laying around. I had to find things that clearly represented the themes. It was fun seeing what really represents me in the pictures I was taking. I liked learning how to use so different Adobe programs that I didn't know existed. Sometimes technology is annoying because it doesn't corporate the way you want it to, but using the editing and photoshop programs made it easy and enjoyable to complete the project 



  • The first of my three favorite pictures represents noise because I play the clarinet and love it. I also love music in general
  • The second picture shows my love of nature through the powerful, beautiful waterfall. I love being and nature and waterfalls are always something I love watching and listening to
  • The third picture I took shows my love for truthful friends. Most of my close friends don't live near me so when I'm able to spend time with them, I take the clear opportunity to be with them as much as possible 
  • I think the end result of the project was cool. I don't like putting pictures together because I feel that they are better on their own but I thought this project turned out well and is neat
  • This project represents my identity because it is putting things I like and dislike together in a picture
  • It also represents my personality through the portrait that's blended in with theme photos




Comments

Popular Posts