Selfie vs. Portrait





  • Selfies and portraits are similar in ways that...
    • a picture of you
    • shows your personality
    • a picture of your face
  • Selfies and portraits are different in ways that...
    • picture taken by a phone vs. camera
    • more professional vs. selfie is whenever
    • planned portrait vs. on the go selfie
    • in front of the camera vs. holding the camera  
  • I think the selfie better shows one's personality because usually people take selfies of things they like and enjoy. Also, with a selfie you feel more comfortable expressing your feelings because you're the one controlling the camera instead of someone you may not know controlling the camera
  • I like both versions a lot but if I had to pick one probably the color one because even the clothing someone is wearing can say a lot about them. And where the picture is taken can say a lot about the person too
  • I like taking my own photos because I know what the picture looks like and I like controlling the camera. Also, I can choose when to take the picture 
  • With someone else taking my picture I can't see what it looks like. Also, it's kinda awkward if you don't know the person taking your picture  
  • When taking pictures with your phone, the quality is not as good and the picture can be quite blurry
  • When taking pictures with a camera, the pictures are of higher quality and usually a lot clearer than pictures taken off a phone
  •  Photographers would chose a camera over a phone to get the best results possible. Also, a camera is more high tech and has special settings that can take the most amazing pictures 

Comments

Popular Posts