Peer Portrait 2018
Maisha Moosa
This is my partner Maisha. I chose this photo as my favorite because it really shows her personality. She is a very happy person who loves to laugh and have fun. She is also a very confident person and her arm position helped to show the power she has within herself. I took the picture with her looking away from the camera which communicates her shy personality. Something that I learned from my partner that her parents own a taco food truck! I really enjoyed working with my partner.
I really enjoyed this project and working with my partner. We had a lot of fun together and lots of laughter. I am a very outgoing person so I love to work with people. I also love taking pictures. It was really fun being able to work with the lights in the studio. I think my pictures turned out very well and I've never really edited pictures before so that was a fun and new experience. I enjoyed doing this project a lot!
Google Photo Album of me and my Partner
Google Photo Album of me and my Partner
~ Ashley Poppe





Comments
Post a Comment