SELFIE UPGRADE 





  • In this picture I'm sitting on the porch because it's my favorite place to be 
  • I put my Crocs in the picture because they're my favorite pair of shoes
  • I put the aloe vera plant in the photo because I like this plant a lot and it's mine
  • The thing I incorporated into the photo was ditching the usual by not taking a picture of my face
  • I also used the rule of thirds by not focusing the main point in the center of the image
  • I also found shade in this photo by taking the photo in the enclosed part of my porch
  • I took this fun selfie of my sister and I in our backyard
  • I really like this picture because it shows our fun and outgoing personalities 
  • I also love being outside and staying active
  • My sister and I are twins and we don't take pictures together very often so this was a fun picture
  • One technique I incorporated into the photo was lighting; I think the lighting is really cool in this picture because the sun is outlining our heads
  • I took lots of photos which would not be apparent in this photo but I picked out what I thought was the best one 
  • In this selfie I wanted to show my love for music 
  • I have been playing the clarinet for five years, I started playing in fifth grade and have loved it ever since; I've been taking private lessons every Wednesday since seventh grade and really enjoy that to!  
  • In eighth grade I had the privilege of playing in solo in the spring concert and I also was selected to be in Symphonic Winds here at the high school 
  • I am also wearing my favorite sweatshirt in this photo
  • I love this sweatshirt because it is super comfy; in general I love sweatshirts and you can never have to many :)
  • One this I did in this selfie was use the time feature on my phone
  • I made sure to hold still for this photo so that my fingers wouldn't be a blurry
  • I also didn't over edit by not editing this photo at all, I thought it looked good just the way it was taken 



Comments

Popular Posts