About Me
Ashley Poppe
My name is Ashley and I'm a sophomore. I enjoy lots of different activities such as swimming, biking and traveling. I have been to Disney World twice, the beach a few times, Canada, Bermuda, Bahamas,Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, and Haiti. I also enjoy playing the clarinet and take private lessons. I live with my Mom, Dad, sister Abigail, and brother Bryce. Abigail is my twin sister with her being twenty five minutes older than me. Being with friends and family is something that I enjoy very much.
This is a picture from this past summer. I went to The Florida Keys with my family which includes my Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt, Uncle, and two cousins. This particular evening we were playing volleyball on the beach. I had to pause the game to take a picture of the beautiful sunset on Sombrero Beach.
This summer my family and I went to Ohio to help my grandparents move. As pictured, we did a little more than just packing and moving boxes. This is just one of many yellow belly catfish I caught that week. Fishing is fun when you're catching fish!
This picture is from Seaworld in Orlando, Florida. When my family and I went to the Keys, we traveled by car. On the way we stopped at Seaworld for a day. There were roller coasters, sea animal shows and lots of aquariums for different sea animals that have been rescued. Since I love manatees, I had to get a picture. That was a fun day!
Over the summer my Grammie, Aunt Amanda, and her two kids Alexis(5) and Josh(2) came to visit from Ohio. We went to Hershey Park for the day since my Aunt loves roller coasters. Josh was scared of the Reese's Mascot and Alexis loved him. It was a fun day with my cute little cousins!
This picture of the sunrise is from the bus window. I was a freshman when I took this photo, and it was during the winter, as you can see by the snow on the ground. The sky was just too beautiful not to take a picture. It turned out to be an amazing photo!





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is really nice, I love the last picture! Sea World was such a fun day, and the manatees were pretty cool!
ReplyDelete